- Built on a proven Toyota-designed forklift powertrain.
- Long-life mast roller system.
- Rugged unitised frame and cast steer axle.
- High-performance radiator and high-capacity engine cooling fan.
- Front vented steel wheels enhance brake-cooling capacity.
Toyota's 1.5 - 1.8 tonne 8-Series cushion tyre forklift is a high-performance forklift for an ever-demanding market. A triumph of advanced technology and an ongoing commitment to improving productivity, this forklift features a safe, solid design that inspires reliability and job confidence. This forklift exemplifies the Toyota theory of evolution - solid comfort with ease of service. Built Toyota tough, selected Toyota 8-Series forklifts feature: exclusive System of Active Stability technology, Operator Presence Sensing safety system, Active Mast Function / Automatic Fork Leveling controls, and Wide View Mast for unparalleled visibility.
Toyota System of Active Stability (SAS) monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tip-overs.